- Fit Specialist
- Athletic Build
Show off that toned bod this season! We want to assist you in finding the most flattering suits for an athletic shape. It’s all about choosing swimsuits that create curves with feminine cuts and details. We’ll help you find the perfect sporty swimsuit for your rectangle shape.
Typically wears size: Top Medium or 6 | Bottom Small or 4
Bust: 32DD Waist: 25" Hip: 33" Height: 5 ‘6”
Click to ShopAdd a Feminine Touch
Looking for styles that add femininity? The vertical and horizontal axis of this blue blocked sporty one piece swimsuit balances your shoulders breaks up your toned body.
Click to ShopDown To The Last Detail
Go for details like cutouts, strappy and twisted swim tops and swim bottoms; they'll help create dimension. Also, high-cut swim bottoms show off your toned legs.
Click to ShopKeep It Under Wraps
Play on your athletic build with a wrap top. They create the illusion of a cut out, which slenderizes your silhouette. This bralette bikini top also enhances to pump up the chest.
Click to ShopTight Assets
You have a great bod! Show off your silhouette with a fitted swim tank. The high neck design keeps you under wraps during activities and the zipper take you from sporty to sexy in a matter of seconds.
Click to ShopStay In Place
You worked hard for those abs, so show them off in a sporty two piece bikini. If surfing or a beach run are on the schedule, choose full-cut swim bottoms and high neck swim tops like this one.
Click to ShopPattern Play
This style of the zigzag effect and blocking of the prints draws the eye from shoulder to bust to legs, suggesting curves. And, you don't have to worry about your swimsuit slipping off during activities on the beach!
Click to ShopBack It Up
Shopping racerbacks, x-backs or even t-backs will highlight your well defined back side. This top supports you like no other with an underwire and adjustable straps.
ADDITIONAL TIPS FOR ATHLETIC BODY
• Go for bold. Colors, unique prints and color blocked suits to give the appearance of a more defined waistline and desired curves.
• Plunging necklines. Enhance the bust, streamlining your figure and showcase an accentuated silhouette with low necklines.
• Pick a suit with details. Try bows or crochet! In swimwear for an athletic build and make it ultra-feminine.
• Try high cut silhouettes. These swim suits help show off your toned legs.
• Cut outs or print details at the waist also create curves.