- Fit Specialist
- Narrow Shoulders Full Bottom
NARROW SHOULDERS AND FULL HIPS
Hey there narrow shoulders babes, time to show off what you’ve got! We understand that it can be challenging to find a swimsuit where both pieces fit perfectly, but with our one pieces and endless combinations of bikinis for narrow shoulders and full hips you will never have to settle for an unflattering swimsuit again!
Typically wears size: Top Small or 4 | Bottom M or 6
Bust: 33" Waist: 27" Hip: 38" Height: 5'2"
Click to ShopSlenderize Those Hips
This subtle floral baby-doll tankini is designed to hide your lower half by a loose fit that flows over the hips. High neck detail also draws the eye upward.
Click to ShopPretty, Pretty Princess
Dainty two piece set with deep V necklines and flouncy ruffles frame the body in the most feminine way. The high waisted polka dot mesh design makes your pretty legs look incredibly long.
Click to ShopBalancing Act
Overlays help broaden shoulders. One piece swimsuits for a small bust give the upper body balance when paired with slim and sleek bodies by evening you’re your proportions.
Click to ShopNeed for Sleeves
They aren’t just comfortable! Swimwear with sleeves add shoulder width, evening out your silhouette. They slim midriff, flatter the waistline, and support the bust.
Click to ShopModest Move
You can still be an Energizer Bunny and have full and supportive coverage. Try this flexible banded bikini bottom created with perfect fit in mind.
Click to ShopElongate Stems
High waist and high leg cuts slim the hips while elongating all over to create a visually lean silhouette. The delicate lace high neckline lengthens the torso as well.
ADDITIONAL TIPS FOR NARROW SHOULDERS AND FULL HIPS:
• Looking for more bum coverage? We suggest keeping the swim bottom simple, like high-waited, tab details, and fold over waists for better coverage.
• A one piece with molded cups and a line that breaks up the chest from the rest of the suit creates the illusion of an enhanced bust. Va-va-voom!
• Halter top styles with molded cups, can help balance out your lower body.
• Those legs were made for lengthening! Try a high waist bikini bottom or one piece with high cut legs to create the illusion of a longer leg!
• Seamless swim. You lucky ladies get to rock the trendiest styles with no side seams.
• Curve enhancing and waist defining contours combined with a leg-lengthening cut make these swim bottoms a winning look for all ladies. So, if you’re after that enviable hourglass silhouette, high waist is for you.