Here at SwimSpot, we celebrate students who strive for excellence, and we are proud to launch our first scholarship for an outstanding university student.
This scholarship will be open to both undergrad and graduate students who are attending an accredited university within the United States.
The SwimSpot scholarship provides a one-time reward of $500 to pay for tuition, books, computers, room, and board, or any education-related expense.
There are no GPA requirements and no application forms. This is our way of giving back—supporting individuals who want to pursue their dreams through education.
- Scholarship name: SwimSpot $500 Scholarship
- Deadline: May 31, 2022. No applications will be accepted after that date.
- Scholarship value: $500.
- Number of scholarships available: One per year
Who Can Apply?
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be a legal resident of United States or hold a valid student visa
- Must be currently enrolled in or accepted to a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in an accredited U.S. university, college, or school
How to Apply
The applicant must write a 300-word essay on how promoting body-positivity improves mental health.
Essays must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attached Word document file, along with the applicant’s full name, address, phone number, school name, and date of birth. Use “SwimSpot $500 Scholarship | Full Name” as the attachment file name and subject line.
Only one submission per person is allowed. Applicants must be able to prove their eligibility based on the abovementioned criteria.
By applying, you agree to allow SwimSpot to use your photo and personal information for marketing purposes if you are the chosen winner.
Send us your response following the guidelines above. Our team will pick the best response and will notify the winner via email on or before June 30, 2022. The winner should respond in seven days; otherwise, another awardee will be selected.
For further information, interested students can contact email@example.com.