Hey Sun Lovers, are you in need of some instant color and don't have time to soak up some rays outside? No worries! We've got some quick tips and tricks to getting that bronzed glow without UV rays from beauty expert Manna Kadar.
Self-tanning bronzers are the best-kept secret to getting an instant tan and one of our office favorites is Bronze Beauty by Manna Kadar Cosmetics. Its paraben-free formulation and custom blend of natural ingredients help to achieve the richest looking tan in the most luxurious way without the sun! As an added bonus, this lotion will also moisturize your skin with Vitamin A & E and Aloe vera as well to hydrate and protect skin.
Manna's Self Tanning Do's:
Step 1- Shower and shave to make sure all oils and fragrances are off the body. This also helps so you have an even application.
Step 2- Pump Bronze Beauty self tanner onto hands or a mitt.
Step 3- Apply self tanner to body in a circular motion.
Self Tanning Don'ts:
- Do not put self tanner directly on without any type of shower or exfoliating.
- Do not apply self tanner right after a wax or laser. This might irritate the skin or you could possibly end in an uneven tan.
- Do not apply a self tanner with wet or already moisturized skin.
- If you are going to apply self tanner to whole body, do not start the application in the middle (like your stomach). Start at the bottom and work your way up to get an all-over even glow.
- Do not put a whole pump or spray on your face. Your face is naturally lighter so using less is more in this case. If you want darker, you can always apply more later on.
For even more beach beauty tips, head over to Manna Kadar's site to shop her award winning cosmetic line. And don't forget to moisturize your skin daily to keep your tan going and looking fresh!